14 July, 2006

Copper @ $3.6972 a pound

What does Copper going for $3.6972 a pound do for you?

It gets your copper piping stolen !!!


Seriously... WTF !!! Break into a house, break the gas line to steal the pipe. You would think this would be pretty easy to trace. How many folks are dealing in recycled copper pipe? Mind you, Copper has been floating at all time highs. That $3.70 is actually a lot of money for Copper.

I need to dig out all those penny jars I have been accumulating over the years. Forget their face value. Lets see.. a standard mason jar filled with pennies weighs out to 6 lbs. Thats $22 !! Hmm.. are there 2200 of them buggers in the jar? Bah... too lazy to count em. Which is probably why I have mason jars full of pennies in the first place. They make great doorstops.

Yes, I know pennies are mostly made of zinc nowadays. Humor me ok !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home